Amazing Pictures Photos

Happy Halloween! You On Here » , , , , , , » Happy Halloween!

It's Halloween!

Today I did a quick Cleopatra look, it looked like this:



And here's a bad closeup of the makeup. Lashes are really black, but the light makes them look brown :/


And then my LOTD. Since it's Halloween today, it's a fantasy look:



Closeup of the makeup:

NYX jumbo pencil Cherry
Stargazer red e/s
NYX Glitterati Cream "red" glitter
MAC Polished Ivory pigm.
Lumene Natural Code eye pencil
Lumene Natural Code eyeliner
MF FLE mascara

And without wig and with glasses:
  
"OMG, it's a camera! How scary!"

THEN!!
I made Halloween makeup for two of my ex-husband's friends.

First there is A, who wanted dark post-apocalypse/cyber look. She had lots of fishnet on, so I did fishnet pattern on her face too. And since she had black clothes and blue hair (and silver nails) I did black/blue/silver makeup for her:


And from the side the texture goes like this:


And I also did her avec's makeup, he wanted a zombie look:




This was first time I did a zombielook using liquid latex, and I loved it *g*
I also did a "bite wound" in his arm:

Unfortunately it shines quite a lot in the picture, but it was pretty disgusting in real life.

I'm actually quite happy for everything I've done today!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL OF MY READERS!

you on Happy Halloween! http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2009/10/happy-halloween.html
related postHappy Halloween! for you .

Blog Archive

Followers