Amazing Pictures Photos

zzzzz... You On Here » , , , , , , , » zzzzz...

My Mschic order arrived today:



I got

Loose glitter 888
Divina e/s
Pretty In Pink e/s
Light Lilac e/s
and Lipchic lipstick in Elisabeth as a free gift.

Mschic 888 glitter:

 
Big-grained loose glitter. I don't have much else to say.

Mschic Divina e/s:
 
 
I love this <3 This really sweet plum/purple/reddish color with metal shimmer. 

 Mschic Light Lilac e/s:
 
 
Really sweet matte lilac, really bright color, but it still manages to be "calm color".


 Mschic Pretty In Pink e/s:
 
 
This actually a exact dupe of Gosh Rosegold effect powder. Pretty, but disappointment, since I already had this.

Lipstick is really nice color.


And my LOTD is (again) teal and brown, with MAC Reflects Transparent Teal:


 


That's all folks!

you on zzzzz... http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2009/10/zzzzz.html
related postzzzzz... for you .

Blog Archive

Followers