Amazing Pictures Photos

Pin up, rise and shine! You On Here » , » Pin up, rise and shine!

God the night was horrible.

My son woke up at 2am happy as a clam, and stayed up until about 5am.

So yes, I'm tired.

That's why my LOTD is really simple:





And of course I have red lips with those eyes *g* :

Eyes:
MAC Painterly p/p
MAC Unsquare e/s
MAC Polished Ivory pigm.
Lumene Natural Code eye pencil
Lumene Natural Code eyeliner
MF FLE mascara

Lips:
Mschic lipchic Elisabeth
Lancome Color Fever Atomic Red

I'm wondering where my Pure Luxe order is, since I paid it 18.10. ,and 19.10. they updated my order status to "In Progress". I haven't heard them since. They sent me a shipping number at the same time as they updated the order to "in progress", but USPS doesn't find anything with that shipping number. :/

you on Pin up, rise and shine! http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2009/10/pin-up-rise-and-shine.html
related postPin up, rise and shine! for you .

Blog Archive

Followers