Amazing Pictures Photos

Halloween inspiration! You On Here » , , , » Halloween inspiration!

I thought that since Halloween is almost here, I'd make  Halloween ispiration post.
I made a new Poison Ivy makeup yesterday, so I'm gonna show that AND some of my older fantasy/character/ other looks to (hopefully) inspire you for halloween!

Poison Ivy part II :

I wasn't really satisfied to my first Poison Ivy makeup, so I wanted to make another one.
I don't really know is the makeup really better. Probably not.
I mostly consentrated on using the liquid latex, and kinda forget the whole makeup thing.

So this was more of a whole style than makeup.

AND, the wig is a Deluxe Jessica Rabbit wig I have bought from a finnish carneval store called Punanaamio. Unfortunately they don't ship internationally, but there are many Jessica Rabbit wigs in ie. Ebay :)



  
 
 

And after I ripped the liquid latex off, I had this awfully cute texture on my face:


Then to the older ones:

(Heath Ledger's) Joker:

 
( scars made with Derma Wax)

Mermaid:





( blue wig is from eBay, and sequins are attached to Derma Wax)

Zombie:

 (just facepaint)

Devil: 


(Grimas facepaint + Derma Wax on horns)

Beauty and the Beast:


( Makeup, facepaint and Derma Wax)

Mask:



(Sequins and makeup)

Decades:



Vampire:


 
 
( Tutorial for this one can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCrZxUTt_Ow .Wig from Ebay)

I hope that you'll find ispiration from these!

you on Halloween inspiration! http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2009/10/halloween-inspiration.html
related postHalloween inspiration! for you .

Blog Archive

Followers