Amazing Pictures Photos

Besame Cosmetics, could I possibly love you any more? You On Here » Besame Cosmetics, could I possibly love you any more?

Look what arrived at my house last week!


After I wrote my review about my makeover by Besame Cosmetics at Henri Bendel, I requested some samples of the products that were used on me. Much to my surprise and delight, this was what was in the beautiful gift bag:


Full size products! I was more than excited and quickly ran to the bathroom to get going on using everything.

Souffle Foundation: At first I thought the jar looked small, however, I soon realized that I didn't need the typical amount of foundation using this Souffle. A little goes a very long way. It is light, goes on smooth and has the consistency in the jar of mousse. It has a tea rose scent that is light and not overwhelming. Just enough to make you feel girly. This foundation also doubles as a concealer and I really like the great coverage it provides. My Souffle Foundation was Bisque.





Feather Light Dusting Powder: When I told you before that these cosmetics felt light, I wasn't kidding! I love this Dusting Powder! It gives a great matte look and it's translucent, which I prefer over tinted powders. I really loved the Spiced Vanilla scent. Again, it's a light scent and not perfumey at all. It comes with a velvety puff, but I use that in conjunction with a brush.




Boudoir Rouge: I totally love the packaging for this blush. I received mine in Sun Kissed Rouge, which looks perfect on me. I even want to say it looks like my natural cheek color, so it blends nicely with my skin. I don't look overdone and it looks really natural on me. The case is about the size of a half dollar, however, as I have been finding with all of Besame's products, is that a little goes a long way. It seems this blush has some great pigment to it so that you don't have to apply much to get that great color.




Alluring Eyeshadow: I received one of the three colors that was used on me during my makeover; Shimmer Beige. It is a beautiful color and you don't need much to see this color show up. This eyeshadow also comes in a beautiful half dollar size mirrored case. These cases are almost like jewelry, in that I don't want to hide them away in my cosmetics bag, but leave them displayed on my bathroom counter. I'm definitely going to be treating myself to the Pistachio, Plum and Black Pearl that was used on me during my makeover.



Masterliner Pencil: I received the eyebrow pencil, which is a dual color pencil, in Taupe and Gray. The Taupe compliments brown, red and blonde hair while the Gray blends perfectly with dark brown, black and gray hair. Taupe was the color that was used on me in my makeover, but I found that I can use both interchangably as I have brown-dark brown hair. It glides on smooth and just gives my eyebrows that perfect finished look.


Enchanting Lipstick: Merlot was used on me during my makeover, however I mentioned that I would rather try Chocolate Kiss, as it appeared to be a color I would feel more comfortable wearing. Plus, I felt it would be a fantastic Chocolate indulgence to wear Chocolate Kiss lipstick with my Chocolate Lip Glaze. So when I found that I was sent the Chocolate Kiss Enchanting Lipstick, I completely gave into my chocolate craving! And let me tell you, it is heaven. This color looks amazing on me. The pigment is perfect and lasts a good length of time, but it looks amazing still with the Chocolate Lip Glaze giving it that extra POW. Mmm mmm mmm! Last week when it was over 100 degrees here and my face couldn't take any makeup, I still put on this lipstick! Gorgeous amazing color.

Great deal alert! Right now if you purchase any Besame Cosmetics products of $15 or more, you get a free Lip Glaze! Also, if you spend $60 or more you get free shipping! You can bet I'll be purchasing some products (eyeshadows!) just to receive another Chocolate Lip Glaze free and love the added bonus of the free shipping.

This deal is only available through Amazon.com


Tags: , , , , , , , ,

you on Besame Cosmetics, could I possibly love you any more? http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2006/08/besame-cosmetics-could-i-possibly-love.html
related postBesame Cosmetics, could I possibly love you any more? for you .

Blog Archive

Followers