Amazing Pictures Photos

New Search/Shopping Feature: ShopLinc You On Here » New Search/Shopping Feature: ShopLinc

I've just added a new search and shopping feature to A Girl's Gotta Spa! called ShopLinc. It is a new program through Chitika e-minimalls where you can search for a product and it will bring you to a page with relevant search results for your product. If I have written a review about that product or brand, or even a review on a similar product, a link to that review will be shown in the sidebar of my ShopLinc site for your convenience.

I am still in the beginning stages of making my ShopLinc site pleasing on the eyes, so bear with me. I have zero skills in the tech savvy department.

Hopefully this is a feature you can find useful in searching for beauty products. You can find this feature in my sidebar.

If you have a niche blog yourself, you can apply to Chitika for their e-minimalls and/or ShopLinc program to place on your blog.

you on New Search/Shopping Feature: ShopLinc http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2006/08/new-searchshopping-feature-shoplinc.html
related postNew Search/Shopping Feature: ShopLinc for you .

Blog Archive

Followers