Amazing Pictures Photos

Bobbi Brown Creamy Color Gloss, Lancome Juicy Tubes (my lipgloss addiction) You On Here » Bobbi Brown Creamy Color Gloss, Lancome Juicy Tubes (my lipgloss addiction)

I am a complete lipgloss junkie. I have an unstoppable addiction to shiny perfectly colored lips. Sometimes I think I need an intervention.

Here are some products I have a lemming for:

Benefit's V.I.P. Her Glossiness
I love the colors they have to choose from and I hear that the shine is spectacular!











Benefit's Big Magic
How can you go wrong buying lipgloss when you'd be helping out a great cause? I once considered becoming a Big Sister, and I had many client's who've had a Big Brother/Sister and it did a world of good for them.








Bobbi Brown's Creamy Color Gloss

Just the name, Bobbi Brown, is enough to turn heads and make you sit up straight and pay attention.



Shiseido's Maquillage Diamond Tear Gloss

Diamonds are a girl's best friend after all.




Lancome Juicy Tubes Ultra Shiny Lip Gloss Berlingot



Did someone say Lancome? Did someone say "Ultra Shiny?"


Lancome Juicy Tubes Ultra Shiny Lip Gloss Berlingot



All I know is that this girl will be turning 32 on August 21st and I believe that gives me great cause to celebrate with the purchase of a lipgloss (or two or three and maybe four).

What lip products do you have a lemming for?

Tags: , , ,

you on Bobbi Brown Creamy Color Gloss, Lancome Juicy Tubes (my lipgloss addiction) http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2006/08/bobbi-brown-creamy-color-gloss-lancome_8994.html
related postBobbi Brown Creamy Color Gloss, Lancome Juicy Tubes (my lipgloss addiction) for you .

Blog Archive

Followers