Amazing Pictures Photos

More Lipglosses to gush about: Urban Apothecary You On Here » More Lipglosses to gush about: Urban Apothecary

Normally when I spotlight an advertiser, you would just see a small blurb and a link to their website. However, my latest BlogAds advertiser, Urban Apothecary, really caught my eye.

Can you guess which part of their website I headed to first?

Lipgloss!

I was completely engrossed in their website as I sat and made birthday wishes on a few lip products.
First, a product called Swizzle Stick. It's a lipliner and gloss in one. Beautiful packaging, fabulous colors to choose from and packed with coconut, papaya and sugar cane extracts, this gloss is sure to send you off to an island far far away. On my birthday list: Check!

Next is Rock Star, a wonderful dual use gloss. One end is packed with crushed crystal powder, the other end with gloss. You can add the powders wet or dry for a fabulous shine. The website even says you can apply the powder to eyes and cheeks, as well. On my birthday list: Check!
I have a hard time deciding between Lip Whip and Sorbet Lip Gel. The Lip Whip has shine with just a hint of color, while the Sorbet Lip Gel is vitamin enriched with fruit extract, and is sheer with shine.

Don't worry...if you not as fanatical about lipgloss as I am, Urban Apothecary also has some fantastic mineral makeup and skincare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Interested in advertising on A Girl's Gotta Spa? I offer great rates through AdBrite text ads. I also offer an exclusive Top Sponsor spot in the top right hand of the sidebar and Standard, Mini and Classified spots a little further down the sidebar through BlogAds.

Interested in submitting your product for review? Please click here for further details.

Tags: , , , ,

you on More Lipglosses to gush about: Urban Apothecary http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2006/08/more-lipglosses-to-gush-about-urban_9404.html
related postMore Lipglosses to gush about: Urban Apothecary for you .

Blog Archive

Followers