Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Lipgloss from Urban Apothecary You On Here » Review: Lipgloss from Urban Apothecary

On my birthday I got an unexpected visit from the UPS man. He came baring gifts from Urban Apothecary. I was expecting a sample I requested, only to find the best surprise ever...3 full size lipglosses. The UPS man also delivered Mrs. Field's Cookies sent by my brother, of which my (male) children could not understand why I was more excited about the lipgloss.

I received Swizzle Stick in Malta, Moisturizing Double Mint Gloss in Sweet & Sexy, and Lip Whip in Tart.

The fabulous Swizzle Stick. I knew when I saw this gloss the first time I wrote about it, that this would be an amazing product. Swizzle Stick is a gloss and a lip liner that detaches from the tube. So cool, so innovative. I am so rockin in the Malta color, as well. It's not too dark and has a really great shine to it. It's a thin feeling gloss, not goopy or sticky at all.

I love mint, so it's no surprise that I would love the Moisturizing Double Mint Gloss. I received the Sweet and Sexy Duo. In the tube it appears as pink and red. On my lips, the pink gives a nice sheer color that immediately made me think of my No Makeup Look. The red was only a little perkier than my normal lip color and didn't make me look overdone as I cheered on my son during his football scrimmage. The mint smell and flavor of this gloss surely does remind of me of Double Mint gum.

The Lip Whip in Tart is also a lovely color. Not as sheer as Sweet in the Double Mint Gloss, but a little pinker. It just so happens that pink is my favorite color. I also love that it's formulated with Shea Butter, so I know it's not only making me look pretty, but it's keeping my lips moisturized and healthy.

If you are a lipgloss addict like I am, I know you will love these glosses. If you travel, be sure to check out their Slap Stick foundation and Joy Stick and Glow Stick blushes; solid cosmetics you can take on the plane.

Tags: , , ,

you on Review: Lipgloss from Urban Apothecary http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2006/08/review-lipgloss-from-urban-apothecary_7259.html
related postReview: Lipgloss from Urban Apothecary for you .

Blog Archive

Followers