Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: LipSense Liquid Lip Color You On Here » Review: LipSense Liquid Lip Color

When Dawn Christian, an Independent Rep. for SeneGence, emailed me and asked me to review LipSense, I was intrigued. I had never heard of SeneGence prior to Dawn's email. She promised me I would love their best selling product, LipSense, which boasts to be a long wearing liquid lip color that lasts 4-12 hours. Since there are many times I just wish my favorite lip color would last for hours on end, I knew this was something I had to try.

Dawn sent me LipSense in Dusty Rose, LipSense Gloss in Pearl and LipSense Ooops Remover. She was careful to include instructions on how to use this liquid lip color and noted that I should follow the instructions exactly. Since I am a girl who never pays attention to directions, I was glad that Dawn was sure to point out that I really needed to read the instructions!

The LipSense liquid lip color is basically a specially formulated lip color that tints your lips. To get a really nice deep color, you should apply 3 coats. This is a very thin formula, so 3 coats is not thick at all. In fact the lip color quickly absorbed into my lips, unlike lipstick or lipgloss that lay on top of your lips. LipSense Liquid Lip Color doesn't contain any moisturizers or emulsifiers, which is how it is able to absorb into your lips and not come off.


The LipSense Gloss is a high shine Shea Butter gloss. Ultra shiny and ultra moisturizing! The Shea Butter Gloss is what holds the color for longer lasting wear and moisturizes your lips while wearing the Lipsense lip color. You can wear this gloss with the LipSense or on its own. I really loved this Pearl color, it really gave my lips such a wonderful shine.



LipSense Ooops Remover is a gentle color remover should you make a mistake when applying the liquid color and also, to remove your LipSense products at the end of the day.





So did it live up to the 4-12 hour wear? I decided to really give this product a run for its money. I had a 3 day craft fair that I was doing and applied the LipSense products at 9am. I did lots of gabbing, sipping my drinks, eating food and so on. I reapplied the gloss (only) around 12pm to keep my lips moisturized, without checking my lip color. I checked my lips at 2pm, to find that my lip color looked exactly, and I mean EXACTLY, as it did when I applied everything at 9am! I kid you not! I was impressed.

At around 5pm is when I noticed that the color was only slightly beginning to wear off, and in the center of my lips. Which, actually, gave my lips the look of appearing fuller due to the lighter color of my lips showing through in the center. I only had to touch up the center of my lips with the liquid color and I was good until 8pm, at which point I decided to take off the LipSense for the night. I lightly rubbed the wand with Ooops over my lips, and it easily took off the color. Fabulous!

Things I noticed, but quickly got over: LipSense Lip Color tingles a bit when being applied. I almost want to say it felt like tickling more than tingling. It quickly subsides as soon as you apply the gloss. Also, I am used to my lipsticks and glosses having some sort of fruity scent. LipSense Lip Color has more of a medicinal scent to it, again, it goes away when you apply the gloss. And honestly? After about 3 days, I didn't even notice anymore.

Other things I loved about this product besides that it lasted for hours on end: The color didn't rub, kiss or smear off! I was amazed.

So if you have been looking for a lip color that lasts you the day, you can surely find it in SeneGence's LipSense Liquid Lip Color. I can honestly say I love this product!

Tags: , , , , , ,

you on Review: LipSense Liquid Lip Color http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2006/08/review-lipsense-liquid-lip-color_5490.html
related postReview: LipSense Liquid Lip Color for you .

Blog Archive

Followers