Amazing Pictures Photos

Whispers of Lavender Oil-free Massage Gel You On Here » Whispers of Lavender Oil-free Massage Gel

I won't pretend that my husband eagerly massages my back every night like a good husband, but for those of you out there with wonderful husbands/boyfriends/wives/girlfriends, this post is for you. (I am in the category of wonderful wife.)

In September of 2002, my husband was in a pretty bad car accident. He was hit from behind by an 18 year old girl who was reaching behind her seat for her cell phone. My husband ended up with several fractured, compressed and punctured vertabrae, resulting in neck surgery. He now has several vertabrae fused and has a titanium rod in his neck. Due to the pain this causes him, he frequently....ok he more than frequently, asks me to massage his neck and upper back.

Being straightforward with you, one of the things I hated most about massaging his neck from the pain and knots in his muscles, was the greasy massage oils that I used to use. I hated how they would get on my clothes, how it would sometimes stain my upholstery and just the fact that it was so darn greasy.

So when Country Bunny Bath & Body came out with their Oil-free massage gel, I decided to give it a try. The Whispers of Lavender Oil-free massage gel is glycerin instead of oil. So not only is it not greasy, but it also moisturizes your skin, as glycerin is a natural humectant and beneficial to your skin. This massage gel also contains Chamomile, which has soothing properties. The Whispers of Lavender scent is that of our Lavender and Eucalyptus fragrance. Eucalyptus is great for the respiratory system and also works wonders if you are congested or have a cold. The Lavender is a relaxing and calming scent.

I have found that I like to massage my husband's neck and upper back with our massage gel at bedtime, as the lavender helps him unwind and fall off to sleep easier. I also use this product at my Spa Shows when I give hand massages. When I demo this product at Spa Shows and craft fairs, people are always surprised at how very little you need to really spread the gel around. I have found that a 9oz. bottle of the massage gel lasts me about 8 months.

A great feature to a using an oil-free glycerin massage gel over regular massage oils, is that the massage gel washes off easily. It won't leave a greasy film or a sticky residue.

The other thing that is great about the massage gel is the bottle it comes in. It contains a pump that you can twist in an "on/off" position, therefore making it difficult for little fingers to get a little pump happy. I have been thankful many times for this feature.

Whispers of Lavender Oil-free Massage Gel 9oz. for $16.00 at www.BigLakeSpa.com

Tags: , , , , , ,

you on Whispers of Lavender Oil-free Massage Gel http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2006/08/whispers-of-lavender-oil-free-massage.html
related postWhispers of Lavender Oil-free Massage Gel for you .

Blog Archive

Followers