Amazing Pictures Photos

2010 BET Awards: Chris Brown's Controversial MJ Tribute... You On Here » » 2010 BET Awards: Chris Brown's Controversial MJ Tribute...



Chris Brown did a tribute to Michael Jackson on the one year anniversary of his death during the 2010 BET Awards, and I must say, dude did a good job IMHO. Jermaine Jackson introduced him as "the person who could do this tribute who hasn't done it yet" Click READ MORE HERE for more pics, VIDEO of Chris Brown's MJ tribute and my 2 cents below:



[photos via Getty Images]

The controversy came when Chris got emotional while attempting to perform "Man in the Mirror" he started crying and could barely get through the song. I've been on a couple message boards since the awards and people are split. Watch the vid below:




Jermaine Jackson hugging Chris Brown immediately after the tribute.

And here's my two cents. Unless you are not of this world and here visiting from another universe, then you already know all about Chris Brown's crime. No need to go into it again other than to say it was a horrendous occurrence, it was violent and shameful and it should have never happened. That being said, how long do you hold something like this over someone's head? Is Chris Brown never to be forgiven for what he did? How long is long enough to hold someone in contempt of a crime such as the one Chris Brown committed? Do people not deserve a 2nd chance to prove themselves and make things right? I realize it's the popular thing to be all incredulous and hate on Chris Brown into infinity. And even though I initially got upset about all the shade people were throwing on Chris behind this performance, I can't speak for anyone else, so I won't. But me, myself? I'm over it. Chris said that he knows he let his fans down in the past, and he vowed not to ever do it again, and as far as I'm concerned, I'm taking him at his word. He has a 2nd chance, at least he does with me (as a fan), to prove he's a stand up dude.

you on 2010 BET Awards: Chris Brown's Controversial MJ Tribute... http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/06/2010-bet-awards-chris-brown.html
related post2010 BET Awards: Chris Brown's Controversial MJ Tribute... for you .

Blog Archive

Followers