Amazing Pictures Photos

Fyrinnae, my brows and burning heart You On Here » , , , , , , , , » Fyrinnae, my brows and burning heart

Hello!

Like I said in my yesterday's post, I also got my order from Fyrinnae:

So what did I got:
  • Pixie Epoxy primer
Eyeshadows:
  • Red Panda (mini)
  • Boytoy (mini)
  • Still Breathing (mini)
  • Dokkáfyr (mini)
  • Týr (sample) (freebie)
Lip Lustres:
  • Fanservice (mini)
  • Ryunome (mini)


Red Panda:


Boytoy:


Still Breathing:


Dokkáfyr:



Týr:


And swatches:



Ryunome:


Fanservice:

ABOUT BROWS:

So I've had a lot of questions of how do I do my brows.
I have to say that I'm probably the worst person to say anything about brows, since I just year ago learned that brows are important part of makeup too :3
But anyway, I show you how I do my brows, maybe someone fids it useful :3

My brows without any color:

Finished brows:

Here's what I use to do them:
MSCHIC browpowder in Dark Blonde and MSCHIC's brow brush.

I start from the "inner corner", making the brow a bit thicker in this end:

I also draw the line a bit upwards:

Then I do sorta "new line" that goes downwards, and get thinner towards the end:

Finally I wipe the excess color away with my finger:

And brow is done!




Last I put up three photos of the look done with Sugarpill's Burning Heart palette:

Obliviously I used some photoshop to lighten my pics and change eyecolor, but the shadows were really that bright :D Smoke in the pictures is actually real smoke, I really had a hard time to try and take pictures, and not to cry when the smoke went in my eye :D

But anyway, that's it this time!

you on Fyrinnae, my brows and burning heart http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/06/fyrinnae-my-brows-and-burning-heart.html
related postFyrinnae, my brows and burning heart for you .

Blog Archive

Followers