Amazing Pictures Photos

Forged Handwritten Portals You On Here » , , , , , , , , » Forged Handwritten Portals



Hello sweeties!

This will be a quick update of my recent looks.

First my today's makeup, with MAC Metal- X Forget Rose,MAC Handwritten and MAC Shroom:


I have somekind of "neutral color season" , but  this look had at least bright lips:


Here's my day before yesterday's look with Inglot's #84 Pure Pigment :

(Sorry about the messy brows :S)


And my yesterday's look with MAC Handwritten (I'm in love with that brown!), MAC Shroom and Gosh Glamour effect powder:



Then something a bit wilder.

Some of you may know that I'm also a geek, I'm a girl who plays games, is interested in computers and scifi and movies and stuff like that.

Well I just played a game called Portal, and I loved it.
First Person Shooter puzzle? AWESOME idea. And I fell in love with GLaDOS, the wicked AI in the game. Just listen this superhyperawesome ending song! (warning, may contain spoilers of the game):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYLVb2FcAas&feature=related

But anyway, Portal has these portals (well duh):

 I got this crazy idea to make a look based on the blue and orange and portals:
It didn't came out as I planned, but it'll do :D

Hopefully I'll get back at you tomorrow!

you on Forged Handwritten Portals http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/06/forged-handwritten-portals.html
related postForged Handwritten Portals for you .

Blog Archive

Followers