Amazing Pictures Photos

SWATCHES: StarsMakeupHaven, and sunspot look You On Here » , , , , , , , » SWATCHES: StarsMakeupHaven, and sunspot look

Hola sweeties!

Here's my today's look:





  •  Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
  • Inglot 407P 
  •  Inglot 07
  •  SMH Shimmerbrick
  • SMH Flare for the Dramatic
  •  SMH Over the Moon
  •  MAC Cloudbound
  • Sleek black from Original palette


And then I finally got to swatch all my StarsMakeupHaven shadows properly!
So fas there has been only lousy swatches of them in my blog, but I hope these are better :D









And last but not least, check out my MSCHIC blog, and find out which is the most important makeup product for me:


you on SWATCHES: StarsMakeupHaven, and sunspot look http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/06/swatches-starsmakeuphaven-and-sunspot.html
related postSWATCHES: StarsMakeupHaven, and sunspot look for you .

Blog Archive

Followers