Amazing Pictures Photos

Sugar rush continues: Hysteric Starling ate Poison Plum! You On Here » , , » Sugar rush continues: Hysteric Starling ate Poison Plum!

So my sugar rush continues, as postman brought me my Sugarpill Burning Heart palette!
Here's what was in the package:

Burning Heart palette, couple business cards (Shrinkle business card and Sugarpill flyer) and Sugarpill Sticker.

And the palette is so sweet, and has really unique and pretty design:


The actual palette is quite similar to MSCHIC Look Books, made of cardboard instead of plastic:
It also holds a big mirror. And pans are magnetic, just like in MSCHIC's Look Books, AND shadows are presicely the size as MSCHIC's blushes. I could actually switch Sugarpill shadows to be part of my MSCHIC Look Book:
Easy and quick.:D

About the size of the pans, I was expecting something MAC sized, but I got MUFE sized:

Then to the shadows:

Flamepoint:
Matte orange. Really "true orange" without shimmers or glitters. Great pigment.


Buttercupcake:
Matte yellow. If I have to point out the "worst" shadow, I guess this would be it. This is a bit chalky and has a bit bad color payoff compaired to others, but it's really not as bad as some MAC matte shadows for example.

Love +:
Pink-based quite matte red. Some of you may remember my search for perfect red, not too orange nor too pink. Well this might be a bit too pink to my liking, but I still love this <3

Poison Plum:
The perfection. This is so far my prettiest purple. I don't (yet) own MUFE's #92, but I'm not sure it could over power this one. I love it.


And swatches:

I had to take a photo of this too, this was too cute:
I really like if company owners have time to write something by hand, but this time I got a sticker too! *g*

And my today's look with Sugarpill: Starling, Poison Plum and Hysteric:

And Fyrinnae Fanservice on lips:

Postman also brought me my order from Fyrinnae order, but I'll post more of it later.

Oh. And thanks for your opinions of my new layout! I think I keep it like this for now, we'll see if I change it to black at some point  :D

you on Sugar rush continues: Hysteric Starling ate Poison Plum! http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/06/sugar-rush-continues-hysteric-starling.html
related postSugar rush continues: Hysteric Starling ate Poison Plum! for you .

Blog Archive

Followers