Amazing Pictures Photos

Is there a difference? You On Here » , , , , , » Is there a difference?

Hello!


Today I did something funny, I just did makeup to other half of my face first :D
I think this shows quite well how much makeup changes my face really :D



And of course I also did the other half of my face too:

I actually liked that color combination quite a lot!
I finally managed to use my MAC's Fresh Green Mix, pairing it with MAC Shroom and Handwritten:





And here's my yesterday's look with Lancome Tupai cream shado and Inglot's orange and gold:


Yesterday I also tried to do a look for MUG's soda inspired weekly challenge , but the whole thing just didn't work out. Eyemakeup was fine, lips were quite cool, but there was so much wrong in the big picture.

Anyway.

What would you like to see?

you on Is there a difference? http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/06/is-there-difference.html
related postIs there a difference? for you .

Blog Archive

Followers