Amazing Pictures Photos

Do zombie-goths dream of Absinthe? You On Here » , , , » Do zombie-goths dream of Absinthe?

Hola!

I had a Battlestar Galactica marathon (watched seasons 3&4 and The Plan), so I "didn't have time" to update my blog :S

Maybe these looks make it up to you?


First there is my goth look part yadayadayada:



I don't know why, but I actually liked this look a lot. Done with Sugarpill Posion Plum and Love+.

Then something else!

I have the sweetest husband in the world, and from time to time he lets me paint his face.
Usually I do something dark and gorey, and I did this time too.

This idea came when my ex-husband asked me if I could do Two-Face mask from Batman (Dark Knight version).

How did I do? :




Eyes are photoshopped, everything else is dermavax, liquid latex, fake blood and facepaint.


This is my next project:
I'm gonna try and do zombie look!
Actually, if my ex-husband is going to dress up as Two-Face, I think I might try those teeth on him.

But what it comes to "normal" makeup, I've been quite lazy.

Yesterday I went with Sugarpill Absinthe and MAC Emerald Green (with Eyeko blue graffiti eyeliner pen):

And today I went with Sugarpill Absinthe, Hysteric and Poison Plum:

(I don't know why I look like that. Probably because I really haven't slept well in a while)

But that's all.

I really hope that my Sugarpill order comes soon, can't wait to try Royal Sugar and Asylum!

you on Do zombie-goths dream of Absinthe? http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/06/do-zombie-goths-dream-of-absinthe.html
related postDo zombie-goths dream of Absinthe? for you .

Blog Archive

Followers