Amazing Pictures Photos

Flashing You On Here » , , , , » Flashing

Hello!

So I'll start with the last sin, Sloth:

Makeup used: None. Photoshop: None, except text and color balance :D
Quite lazy, eh? ;D


Anyway, I get the best suprise gift ever:





MUFE Flash Color Case:
I love it.

Even though thenone of the reds ( red, coral and fuchsia) are not eyesafe, and blue silver and turquoise aren't lipsafe, I still think this is awesome palette!

Here's swatches:



I don't have any photo's of my today's look, but here's yesterday's look with Witch contacts:

I used MUFE star powders.


Here's a little sneak peek of what I've been working:
They are MUFE star powders. I have also swatched all of them :D


I also got myself Lush's Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes kit, I'll tell you more about it when I've tried the products :P

That's all this time, now of to bed!

you on Flashing http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/08/flashing.html
related postFlashing for you .

Blog Archive

Followers