Amazing Pictures Photos

Stormy Season You On Here » , , , , , , , » Stormy Season

Hello!

I made a new tutorial for you today, result looks like this:

I got my inspiration from DanzigSpice, who sent me this photo:


Here's a closeup:

..and here's my version:

How did i do? :D

Check out the tutorial from here:
MSCHIC Vampy tutorial

And if you don't have MSCHIC products, I guess you can use some gray shadow, some light blueish purple, and black shadow :)


My latest Fyrinnae order arrived yesterday, with full-sized In the Spotlight highlighter, full-sized Hypercool eyeshadow and several samples:

Polar Bear:
Kinda platinum, but still quite gold.

Dragon's Wing:
Light green with some golden glow. Looks darker in this pic than it is IRL.

Sugar Skulls:
Really cool-looking pink with gold glitter.

Freya:
Super pretty, pigmented dark plummy purple.

New Moon's Light:
Blueblueblue with some purple sparke, super ELECTRIC!


Swatches:


Glow blushes:

Enrapture:

Hypnotize:



Yesterday's makeup , with Fyrinnae Polar Bear and Freya, and an hint of Inglot #86 pigment:

And my today's look, with just Inglot Pure Pigment #86, Fyrinnae Sugar Skulls and hint of black shadow in outer corner:


Chameleon color, how awesome is it? I love it <3

Oh well, that all this time!

you on Stormy Season http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/08/stormy-season.html
related postStormy Season for you .

Blog Archive

Followers