Amazing Pictures Photos

Is that... Chocolate?! You On Here » , , , , , , , » Is that... Chocolate?!

Hello!

I've been busy bee lately, cleaning the house, answering emails, doing review, swatching products, photographing stuff and all.
But I also managed to do GLUTTONY!

And what would be better thing to glutton over than CHOCOLATE!



I have only one thing to say:
OCC lip tars. <3


Then I did a make for my sweet, beautiful friend yesterday. She wanted something DRAMATIC, and she also wanted to know if she could use teal/blue/green/turquiose.
So I did her a look with Fyrinnae Hypercool:


And here's my yesterday's look, done with Fyrinnae Dragon's Wing, MAC Cloudbound and Too Faced Moon Beam:



And my today's supernatural (:D) look wit Michael Todd eyeshadows:



Paired with BOLD lips, Illamasqua Intence Lipgloss Petulent:

you on Is that... Chocolate?! http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/08/is-that-chocolate.html
related postIs that... Chocolate?! for you .

Blog Archive

Followers