Amazing Pictures Photos

Here be dragons! You On Here » , , , , , , , » Here be dragons!

Hola!

Today I did a friend's makeup for the party she was going.
She wanted dark smokey eye with some red, so I made her this:


I used Fyrinnae Still Breathing, MSCHIC Mineral Black, MUFE Star Powder #949, Sugarpill Asylum and MAC Cloudbound.
I was happy with the result, and I hope she was happy too.
Her eyes really pop in that last pic! And I swear, there no photoshop!

Seiously, check out the difference in these pics:

Indoors, with flash:

 Outdoors with flash:

 It really doesn't look like the same eye O_O

My own look was done mostly with Fyrinnae, using MUFE Aqua Cream #10 as base, then Fyrinnae Pyromantic Erotica, Parental Advisory and hint of Immortality over the upper liner:




Is there a tutorial or review or swatches you'd like too see?

you on Here be dragons! http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/07/here-be-dragons.html
related postHere be dragons! for you .

Blog Archive

Followers