Amazing Pictures Photos

Who poisoned the pool? You On Here » , , , , , » Who poisoned the pool?

Hola!

I was afraid that I had lost my inspiration, but I finally managed to do a decent look today!
Thanks for the good ideas I got from twitter and facebook!

So I did this look with MSCHIC Indian Ocean., Sugarpill Royal Sugar, Sugarpill Poison Plum and Sugarpill Hysteric:






MAC Rollickin' Paint Pot
MSCHIC Indian Ocean eyeshadow
Sugarpill Royal Sugar loose shadow
Sugarpill Poison Plum eyeshadow
Sugarpill Hysteric loose shadow
Make Up Store Goldglow loose shadow
MAC Undercurrent pearlglide pencil
Eyeko Graffiti eyeliner pencil Purple
MUGStore Deep Plum gel liner
Mascara
Grimas false lashes #199

Lips:
Fyrinnae Fanservice

....and my experiments on liquid latex and special fx continues:
This time it's toilet paper and liquid latex <3


I wanna do something toxic tomorrow. So bright green/yellow it is!

you on Who poisoned the pool? http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/07/who-poisoned-pool.html
related postWho poisoned the pool? for you .

Blog Archive

Followers