Amazing Pictures Photos

CHANEL: Fall/Winter 2010 Haute Couture [VIDEO] You On Here » , » CHANEL: Fall/Winter 2010 Haute Couture [VIDEO]



I've never been one to swoon over anything CHANEL just because it's, well... CHANEL. I've said in earlier posts that most of the time, the brand always seems like "lady who lunches" to me. And don't even get me started on that CHANEL disaster that Kristin Stewart wore on the red carpet recently. *blech* I don't think they could have made that dress look any cheaper if they tried. All that being said, this fall/winter CHANEL collection didn't completely turn me off. The plaid ensemble in the middle (above) I loved. The layered short over long, the flowy blouse and the fact that I usually think plaid is never wrong is all working in its favor. CHANEL still sent its usual "rich lady who lunches" looks down the runway, but then Karl kinda veered towards Middle East luxe towards the end of his show which was a bit of a departure and mildly refreshing. Check out the vid for a few more looks from CHANEL'S Fall/Winter Haute Couture runway show straight from Paris below.



you on CHANEL: Fall/Winter 2010 Haute Couture [VIDEO] http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/07/chanel-fallwinter-2010-haute-couture_07.html
related postCHANEL: Fall/Winter 2010 Haute Couture [VIDEO] for you .

Blog Archive

Followers