Amazing Pictures Photos

MAC, BAD, BED. You On Here » , , , » MAC, BAD, BED.

Hello!

I'm super tired, so I'll make this a quick post.

I'll start with my new MAC stuff.
I finally got to try some MAC lipstuff, other than lipsticks:

MAC Lipglass Red Devil
MAC Lipglass Li' Hot Pepper
MAC Tricolour Lipglass Consume Me
MAC Woodwinked eyeshadow






And swatches:

(there's also my new Gosh lipgloss, I'll try to write more of it later.

MAC shopping actually reminds me of MAC's becoming collection, Venomous Villains:

Pic from Temptalia
Check out the product list from Temptalia

Are you waiting for this collection? I'm actually eager to see Mineralize Eyeshadow Duos
* My Dark Magic Deep pink with pink pearl / Deep plum with purple pearl (Limited Edition)
* She Who Dares Deep navy with blue pearl / Deep forest green with lime pearl (Limited Edition)
On the lower pic they seem to be a lot like Young Punk and Blue flame from their other sides, so.. :D


And villains reminds me of the photoshoot I did yesterday with a friend:


We took a bit "naughty" photos, so I'm only gonna give you two PG-13 pics:
Please don't use my photos.



And finally some great news, MSCHIC has season sale!




Yeah, more tomorrow, now of to bed.

you on MAC, BAD, BED. http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/07/mac-bad-bed.html
related postMAC, BAD, BED. for you .

Blog Archive

Followers