Amazing Pictures Photos

Recent LOTDs. You On Here » , , , , » Recent LOTDs.

Hola.

I know I haven't posted my LOTDs in a while, but my looks have been quickly done or simple or something lately.
It's superhot here in Finland, so I really don't put on much makeup when going outside.

But here's some of my latest looks:

From thursday, with Sugarpill Royal  Sugar, Hysteric and Goldilux:


Day before yesterday's look, with Woodwinked and Undercurrent:

Yesterday's supersimple look with MAC Rated R, Woodwinked and Handwritten:

And finally today's look with MAC Woodwinked, MAC Cloudbound, MAC Gesso and Kat von D's Lucifer:



Lately this has taken my time:
Eyeball, teeths, rotting skin... :D Click if you really do want to see it larger :3

you on Recent LOTDs. http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/07/recent-lotds.html
related postRecent LOTDs. for you .

Blog Archive

Followers