Amazing Pictures Photos

Love is... You On Here » , , , , , » Love is...

Hello!

First I have to tell you a big secret:

I have the best and sweetest husband in the whole world, and I love him more than anything!

Today it's our 3rd wedding anniversary and seriously, I wouldn't change a day from that time.

Here's some photos from our wedding:


Look what he wrote me:


A day passes, another year has gone by,
The road before you was long and painful,
until you came to be in my life.


Yet not a day would I change
for it all brought me to where I am now.


Happy, alive, at peace.
With you.


Without you, I am less than nothing,
not even a human.
With you I am more than I
ever thought I could be.


As it has been these past years,
and as it shall be,
You are my Light, my Love, my Life.


I am, before, now and as long as you will have me,


Your friend, your guardian,
your lover, your husband.


Your Wolf.

But, since this is a makeup blog, I guess I have to share my today's look too.
This was kinda egyptian inspired:




There's MAC Rollickin' paint pot,  MUFE Star Powder #58, Make Up Store Lovely Linnea, Make Up Store Panic & Goldglow eyedusts, MAC Undercurrent pearl glide pencil and NYX candy glitter liner in Disco Queen.

you on Love is... http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/07/love-is.html
related postLove is... for you .

Blog Archive

Followers