Amazing Pictures Photos

NYXTHXBYE You On Here » , , , , , , » NYXTHXBYE

Hello!

My small NYX order from Cherry Culture came today, and here's what I got:



NYX Candy glitter liners Disco Queen and Red:
Same quality as my other two Candy Glitter liners, which mean theseare also good.
Red isn't really that green in real life, you'd better check the swatch pic to see how it looks.


NYX Round lipstick Circe:

NYX Circe on lips:
I love it. It's really super perfect nude color, my definate new favourite with MAC Creme d'Nude and Gosh Darling.


Circe compared to some other nudes:



NYX single eyeshadow Morocco:
I must say that now I know why MUG's Marlena chose this one as her favourite NYX shadow.
This is amazing. I tried to take a photo that would show the dualcolor well, but it's super hard to photograph!
It's almost navy blue with a deep, almost electric purple flash. Amazing.
And the texture is really smooth (a lot smoother than in my other NYX singles), almost creamy.
If you like blue based dark purple, you're gonna love this!


NYX jumbo Pencil in Purple Velvet:
This much more plum than purple I think. It looks quite nice color , what when appilied it's plummy, and super greasy. But it works well as a base for makeup, to make colors pop better.

And Purple Velvet Jumbo Pencil compared to Purple Jumbo Pencil:


Swatches:


Here's my yesterday's disaster look for fun, I was gonna call it "starry nights", but instead I shall call it "disaster upon us" :
I used Fyrinnae Immortality and Make Up Store Scorpio glitter.


And here's my today's look with NYX Morocco and various Fyrinnae shadows:

Paired with NYX Circe lipstick <3


OH, and since there's swatches in this post, I remember finally to answer to Lissy Jo's question:
 
How do you do your swatches? Do you do them wet or with a primer underneath? I've been curious for a while. You always have amazing swatches!

I do my swatches always over basic moisturizer. I use sometimes quite heavy application, but that's because I want to show the colors true shade.

And I'm SUPER happy that my swatches look good! I aim to please ;D

you on NYXTHXBYE http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/07/nyxthxbye.html
related postNYXTHXBYE for you .

Blog Archive

Followers