Amazing Pictures Photos

I'm the green fairy! You On Here » , , , , , , » I'm the green fairy!

.. as you can see, I am!


This look was created with Sugarpill Absinthe, Sugarpill Junebug, NYC candy glitter liner Jade, and stargazer UV green glitter.




And here's my yesterday's look:

MUFE #41, MAC Handwritten, Sleek black, and OCC lip tar NSFW on lips.

Then my order from Aromaleigh, three Indelible Paint Pots:

Purplexed:

NYC Cab:

Limelight:

And swatches:

There is just one thing I don't get in these.
They are not eye safe. What's the point of these then? I assume that they are not very lip safe either, and the colors aren't the most fitting to lips IMO.
Sure you can use them in body painting, but the size of the jar is too small for that purpose too.
I guess I'm gonna go against rules and use these as base for eyeshadow. If I get some irritation or something, I'll of course stop using them, but anyway :P
 But they are a bit dry feeling, but still pigmented. Kinda feels like mousse more than a cream. They seem to stay put pretty well also. I'm just annoyed I didn't get the red one :S


Then something complately else :D

Every girl loves plushes, right?



Right?

Well I know I do!

Here's my new huggable sweeties:

(No makeup, GASP!)

I love them! I guess you can tell it just by looking the pictures :D:D

you on I'm the green fairy! http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-green-fairy.html
related postI'm the green fairy! for you .

Blog Archive

Followers