Amazing Pictures Photos

Love, love, love, I want your love. You On Here » , , » Love, love, love, I want your love.

Hello sweetiepies!



At the morning I really didn't feel like doing makeup, so I went as simple as can be:

Basic skin routine, eyebrows and mascara. (this also for the one reader who asked for a pic with just mascara on)

Then I later felt like I could do something more, and I decided to use PINK (I usually never use pink, as you might noticed :D).
Some how this look reminds me of Charming Nails and her looks. I really don't know why :D



Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
MAC Up at Dawn
MAC Brash and Bold pigment
MAC Cloudbound
Kat von D Lucifer
NYX Glitter liner Hot Pink
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
Mascara

I hope next week I'll get more makeup to love, my fyrinnae order has been shipped, and my MUFE stuff is also on it's way. Plus I ordered intense lipgloss from Illamasqua, and some NYX from Cherryculture <3
I know, I'm a shopaholic with cosmetics :D

you on Love, love, love, I want your love. http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/07/love-love-love-i-want-your-love.html
related postLove, love, love, I want your love. for you .

Blog Archive

Followers